Business Identity Services
Business Identification investigation or business due diligence investigation are useful in situations where you need to know the exact legal status, ownership and location of a company. You may have a consumer dispute or are considering legal action against a company or you may need to determine if a business is a fictitious business i.e. DBA, corporation, or a limited partnership, etc. You may need to know how to contact the owner or proprietor of a business to acquire that business or form an association with them.
Tridentity Services offers you fast identification at a reasonable price.
Basic Business Identification Search
- Database searches to determine identity, location, and legal status of business or company
- Search of Corporate records, local county DBA records, Board of Equalization, reverse directory, etc.
Advanced Business Identification Search
- Includes the Basic Business Identification Search as noted above
- Field work at last known business address
- Multiple county database searches including Circuit Court Records
- Skip Trace of Registered Agent for current address
- Internet Profile of target business